我的简介

我的照片
 My name is Nie zhou run. I like to read English storotherry books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. Reading E- books is fun. In addition, it also enlarges my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations. I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects. Maybe one day I could combine both of them and apply to my research in the future.

2009年10月9日星期五

The blog is a kind of attitude for life

My friend introductioned to me the Blogger is better than other Blog, In particular, It can help us to study English, Therefore, I choose this platform as the first blog site in my life.In my opinion, The blog could freedom to expression about world and others views. It is good for pepole communication with each other, Especially those who are not good at expressing feelings. The blog is show to promote myself platform and open personal diary the online. But also write a blog to exercise writing skills and improve their way of thinking.Blog as a new expression way, It is transmit not only the emotions, including a lot of wisdom, advice and ideas. It is also a new cultural phenomenon and marked the internet development started to enter a higher stage.

没有评论:

发表评论